Our simple design process
Step 1: Submit your request
Give us all the basics info. Submit the brief form.
Step 2: Agree on the Proposal
Agree and confirm on the Proposal (To do list and Quotation)
Step 3: Review and Revise
Draft deck will be reverted within 5 working days (from Step 2)
Step 4: Download and Present
A link will be given to download your presentation
- We will revert with a proposal within 48 hours once we received your request
- Once we agree and confirm the proposal, 50% of the total proposed charge is required before we move forward to step 3
- Once we received your 50% payment, we will revert with the draft deck within 5 working days.
- Once we received the rest of 50% payment, we will revert with the editable Powerpoint deck.
Below is the basic principle in our pricing. The final quotation will be given once we received your brief.
Redesign your current deck
Transform the look and feel of your presentation for more impact
Design from scratch
Tailor-made your deck base on your situation
- Time: Normally we will revert the draft in 5 working days (calculated from the moment a Proposal is agreed and confirmed, and 50% of payment is made). If request quicker turnaround, additional charge ($50) per day will be occurred.
- Complex custom slides may incur an extra charge. You will be informed of this before we do any work.
Submit your request now to make a hassle-free presentation deck
Tips: What to include in your brief?
Clear and concise information could help smoothen the process.
Tips on what to include
- Do you have a hard deadline we should be aware of?
- What is the purpose of your presentation?
- Where will you be presenting the slides (room/hall/online)?
- Who are your audience?
- How long is your presentation
- Are there any screenshots, images of text or graphs you’d like us to make editable?
- Are they any key slides you’d like us to focus on?
- Do you have a preferred color scheme/examples/brand guidelines/websites we can use as a reference?
- Would you like us to use your existing template design (if any) or create a new one?