To help writing your WINNING job marketing materials that can land interview after interview
The Resume, Cover letter & Freelancer pitch deck toolkit
The best end-to-end material on turning your resume, cover letter and freelancer self-pitch deck into interview magnets. It includes a content vault and a design vault.
1. Content Vault
6 Guides + 1 Worksheet
Overview: the 4 steps approach to write resume, cover letter, and freelancer self-pitch
Overview of simple, step-by-step system anyone could use to land a Dream Job
Research Framework: Think from the view of your hiring manager / potential client
To write a winning resume, cover letter or freelancer pitch, the very first step is to spend time doing research to get crystal clear about the job. To help you do your research effectively, here comes a research framework to guide you through.
How to write your narrative?
Most resumes are simply a list of facts. Facts are not enough. An effective resumes need a narrative to market yourself. This step-by-step guide with tested examples will help you craft your own narrative and reflect the story in your resume, cover letter and freelancer self-pitch.
How to write for each bullet in the resume that link up your narratives?
A narrative is a story, a thread that ties together all the elements of your resume together. In this guide, we will focus on how to write for each bullet in the resume that link up with the narratives that you set earlier.
Essential component for resume
Resumes matter. A good resume can mean the difference between getting noticed, getting interviewed, and landing your Dream Job. Here we list out all the essential components you need to include with a guide on how to write them.
Essential component for cover letter
Cover letter is your first chance to have a conversation with your prospective employer / client. Think of it as the written response to the question, “Why should we interview you for this job?” Here is a simple step-by-step guide to write a winning letter with tested examples.
Essential component for freelancer self-pitch
Let’s face it as freelancers the biggest challenge is to find clients and market yourselves. In this guide, we will go through: essential elements in your self-pitch presentation, and the structure of the winning self-pitch slide decks
2. Design Vault
Resume + Freelancer pitch template
We took care the design for you so you can spend less time focusing on the little details that go into making your resume and presentation deck and more time focusing on the message and content!
- Various resume templates
- Size A4
- File Type: PPTX
Freelancer pitch template:
- Over 150+ slides in total covering various popular freelance job industry: social media marketing, education, music, design and creative, fitness and yoga
- Size 16:9 ratio
- File Type: PPTX
- Handcrafted Infographic in Powerpoint
- Vector icons
- Pixel-perfect illustrations
- All Graphic Resizable and Editable
- Picture Placeholder, drag & drop
See what other people
Just like you
said about the toolkit
Compare the Resume, Cover letter & Freelancer pitch deck toolkit to ...
- Online Software / tool in the market. They usually charge $/month, mainly focus on helping you on resume design but not the content.
- Templates in the market. Mainly focus on theme design and give you bunch of infographics but not helping you on the actual content writing. They also don’t tailor made for the scenarios for freelancer pitch deck.
- Generic tips. Lots of tips available are list of must include items, or compare resume chronological vs. functional format. They cannot help you writing each bullet of the resume / each paragraph of cover letter / every slide of a freelancer pitch deck.
There’s a different option. This Resume, Cover letter & Freelancer pitch deck toolkit unlike any of these options.
It’s tested, affordable, and proven to work.
Only costs $57 (ONE OFF payment)